In addition, RADIUSHOSTING.UK will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. We may periodically send you e-mail announcing news and event information. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive mailings from us as well.
RADIUSHOSTING.UK is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
RADIUSHOSTING.UK uses Internet Encryption Software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Any information you enter is encrypted at your browser, sent over the public Internet in encrypted form, and then de-encrypted at our server. Once we receive your credit card information, it is accessible only to a small number of trusted RADIUSHOSTING.UK employees who have been specially trained in processing this information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
Service Sign-up, User Information
- Any information provided prior to any registration process, ie: your email address
- Any information provided during any registration processes, such as your name, company name, phone number, email address, billing address, credit card information, geographic location, or payment information when you call, email, or contact us for support or otherwise when you use our products and/or services.
- Payment information that you have provided to us when purchasing products or services, including credit card data.
Website visits, support and use of services
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Geographic location
- Pages you have viewed
- How you reached our Services
- Any links clicked on to leave our Services
- Whenever you update your information
- Communication with our Organization
- Whenever you order new services
- Metadata about your use of our Services
- Any issues you encounter requiring our support's assistance
- Device information of your connection to our website
- Any telephone conversations with our staff, which we may monitor or record
- This data is stored in a variety of means within our infrastructure, such as system log files, databases, and analytics systems
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Once provided, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- To provide you with service communications such as invoice reminders, order confirmations, purchased product login details and customer service messages
- Provide responses to your e-mail or online requests for products, services, support, or information
- Personalize and improve your usability of our websites
- To help better and optimize the performance of Services
- To communicate with you
- Understand and analyze your use of our services
- Identification and prevention of fraud
NO SHARING POLICY
RADIUSHOSTING.UK will never sell, rent, lease or exchange your personal information with other organizations. RADIUSHOSTING.UK assures you that the identity of all who contact us through this Web site will be kept confidential.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
RADIUSHOSTING.UK retains personal information we collect from you, when we have an ongoing legitimate business need in doing so. This includes, but not limited to: providing you with requested services, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When there is no ongoing legitimate business reason to retain your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize the information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), the following data protection rights pertain to you:
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you may do so at any time by emailing privacy@RADIUSHOSTING.UK with your request.
You have the right to be aware if we process personal information about you, and the right to access data we hold about you and information about how we use this data.
You may request that we remove the personal information we have about you for the following reasons:
- You believe that it is no longer necessary to hold your personal information
- You wish to withdraw your consent to process your personal information
- You no longer wish to receive marketing, or for us to use your data
- You believe that your data is being processed unlawfully
Please ensure that you provide as many details as possible in your reasoning for your request, to assist us in the determination of your erasure request.
You may object to processing of your personal information, ask for Radius Hosting to restrict the processing of your personal information, or for the portability of your personal information. You may do so at any time by emailing privacy@RADIUSHOSTING.UK with your request.
You have the right of opting-out of marketing communications sent by Radius Hosting at any time, this can be achieved by clicking on the unsubscribe link in marketing emails sent to you. If you wish to opt-out of any other form of marketing, please email privacy@RADIUSHOSTING.UK with your request.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection authority regarding the collection and use of your personal information, this can be achieved by contacting your local data protection authority.
From time to time, we may send a "cookie" to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites.
Many Web sites place cookies on your hard drive. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Your browser can refuse all cookies, or show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other Web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 16. We encourage you to become involved with your child's access to the Internet and to our site in order to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected.
To read more about online safety and how to become more involved with your child's online experience, visit the Federal Trade Commission Web site. You may also benefit from the information and resources available on ProtectKids.com.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, PayPal. All online orders are processed through 128 bit SSL encryption to protect your credit card information during your online transaction. All prices and figures are listed in GREAT BRITISH POUNDS.
See our Guarantees page for our return guarantees.
RADIUSHOSTING.UK reserves the right to de-activate or remove any user accounts provided at www.RADIUSHOSTING.UK without notice if user has provided wrong information, has violated common Internet policies or if the account has been inactive for more than 60 days.
Downloads are solely for personal, noncommercial use. Copies of download can only be stored on computers or devices owned by the person or entity that purchased the download. Additional licenses of downloads can be purchases from www.RADIUSHOSTING.UK.
Please contact us if you have comments or questions about any of our policies or our website. For information about your payment or order, please contact us at email@example.com we are available by email 24/7/365.
Our mailing address is:
RADIUS HOSTING LTD, International House,
24 Holborn Viaduct, London,